View Single Post
      01-05-2022, 08:30 PM   #4
TinCanSailor
Fueled by Recycled Dinosaurs!
Rep
Drives: F06 M6

Garage List
Sorry to hear about the trouble. Short of some class action lawsuit forcing bmw to take action I doubt that you'll get very far with them. My wife's 550 has has had trouble with oil consumption and even with that law suit we got no where with them in the engine replacement but she now has 120k pretty much flawless miles in it. My M6 on the other hand ate itself and after much research I decided to go with an Sales@RKautowerks stock builds. I am about 16 months and 12k miles without any issues. I'd suggest getting RK to rebuild your engine our have a local shop do the long block swap for you. I wouldn't get hung up on keeping the same engine unless you plan on keeping it forever and taking it to Amelia Island to show it.

Give Mike a call at Rkautowerks. He and RK are great folks and there is no pressure or gimmicks. I'll be more than happy to chat with you as well if you just need to vent or have questions.
2015 F06 M6 Silverstone Metallic II, Individual Full Leather, B&O, Night Vis, CCB, RKAutowerks (CP Rods/Pistons, DI Cams, CF Intakes, Coated DP's & Billet Diff Brace), InfinityAuto Turbo Inlets, Mishi Oil Cooler, JB4, XHP S3, BM S3
Appreciate 0