Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 650i XDrive Gran Coupe M

Quote:
Originally Posted by shine775 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAzone View Post
Hi all, I was thinking of getting a second set of wheels for my summer tires since I have Pirelli run-flat snow tires on the stock 20's. I figure if I keep swapping between winter and summer tires, the tires will get trashed. Am I wrong?

Anyway, the M6 wheels I am looking at getting are the style 433 OEM wheels. They are also 20" but wider with a different offset. They are 9.5 inches wide with a 31 mm offset (I'd run a square setup with the same rim size all around.).
My current wheels are 8.5 inches with a 33 mm offset in front and 9 inches with a 44 mm offset in back.

Will the M6 front wheels fit my car on all corners? I also have 12 mm spacers up front and 15 mm spacers out back. I suppose I would have to remove them for the new wheels.
Thanks for any input.
I have seen a lot of 433 M6 wheels on 640 and 650. I'm pretty sure they fit with no problem.
Nope. Rear fit no problem front do not, they protrude past the fender considerably. Remember M6 has wider front bumper and fenders. M5 wheels will fit front and rear thou no problem. My guess what your seeing is the knock offs of similar style, my buddy has them on his Camaro actually.

This is from another forum but it explains it nicely:

F12 M6
Front wheel 9.5JX20 ET:31
Rear wheel 10.5JX20 ET:19

F12 650i
Front wheel 8.5JX19 ET:33 Width and offset is same for 20"
Rear wheel 9JX19 ET:44 Width and offset is same for 20"

Using offset calculator here: http://www.1010tires.com/Tools/Wheel-Offset-Calculator#

Front wheel you will need 11mm additional space on the inside and extra 15mm on the outside of the wheel compared to your current wheel.

The rear wheels will stick out an additional 44mm vs your current wheel.

M5 wheels
Front wheel: 9JX20 ET:32
Rear wheel: 10JX20 ET:34

Front wheel you will need 5mm additional space on the inside and extra 7mm on the outside of the wheel compared to your current wheel.

So it appears as if the M6 rear wheels wont fit as it needs much much more clearance. Honestly I don't know how much extra space you have on the rear so you may want to measure it to double check.
The rear wheels will stick out an additional 23mm vs your current wheel.
Carbon Front Splitters
Carbon Rear Diffuser
Carbon Grilles
Powder Coated 373m Triple Bronze
CPG intakes
Arm catless downpipes
Arm charge pipes
Custom Snow Performance methanol injection
Custom exhaust, straight pipes to quad tips
Bootmod3 Stage 2
3.5 Tmaps
xHP Stage 3