View Single Post
      02-15-2021, 09:03 AM   #116
BMV///M3
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW f80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlazierGlaze View Post
Yeah, so I was looking for a place to put this because as an F82 M4 owner, the G8X is appalling to me. I made sure to broadcast this early on, which resulted in one of the mods here banning me, because apparently you can't state the obvious, which is the G8X is dogshit design.

Anyways, several people latched onto my comment and posted the "YoU HaTe iT NoW buT WiLL buY onE AnyWays."

I ordered an 2022 Audi RS6 today in Glacier White on Cognac Brown. BMW has strayed into this gaudy territory that I frankly do not want to be associated with. Once my wife's X4M40i lease is up we're going to move on to an SQ8.

I hope it is worth it for them - bastardizing an icon and alienating the core consumers of the brand is an interesting way to take a business. Oh also, cancelling the ED program - fucking travesty.
Congrats on the Audi! A buddy of mine is the GM of our local Audi so we may be heading that way in 2022. Bmw seems to have gone all in on alienating some of its core base and are doubling down. I'm good with it. Plenty of great cars out there these days. That's combined with the censorship on this forum make it easy to switch.
Appreciate 1