Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Same here.

I can go into mine at anytime and the manager will grab me before I can get signed in.

When I took my daughter to help her buy her first car so that she could start building credit, I asked the loan officer about the paperwork and where I would sign at.

She looked at me and said....."your accounts are categorized differently" and there is no need for your signature as she is your daughter. Now I don't know what she meant but I used it to my advantage.

When she walked off, my daughter look at me in bewilderment and I told her that's why it's important to have excellent credit and a good relationship with your Credit Union and their people.
Nicely done!

The experience you gave your daughter is identical to the one my mother gave me with regard to banking.

They were purchasing ing an investment property when I was 15 and had just started driving. She picked up the phone and called "Diane" at the bank and told her she need the loan for a property purchase and she was sending me to pick up the check...right around 30K if I remember correctly. When she hung up the phone, I was told to go there to pick it up and bring it back. Upon arrival, Ms. Diane handed me the check in an envelope, asked me to tell my mother to come in whenever she had time to sign papers and told me have a good day.

Ms. Diane was our banker until she retired after the evil Chase bought everything. My first credit cards, first investments and major financial transactions were all done by Ms. Diane.

Lesson learned.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8211.00