View Single Post
      06-27-2019, 11:37 AM   #32
natedog7700
Captain
Rep
Drives: 07 335i RB's 625whp

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Being older and on the other side, I appreciate that my man opens the car door for me. He's a gentleman, and that's what they do. He won't let me carry packages unless his hands are full, and even then it's a battle because he would gladly make an extra trip. If we are walking outside, he will always make sure he is on the side closest to the street. It's little things that get lost today. It's respect.

I don't understand the younger females. How is it offensive if a man is being a gentleman?
Fairly said, but is that respect or double standards? Where is the line being crossed, because if my hands are full and she can carry something to make it one trip I'm having a hard time seeing that as being a gentleman. What I see through my eyes is that not being an efficent way of carrying things into the house, but more importantly not supporting each other as a team as both of you take care of each other for the rest of your lives. My fiance would not like this she would laugh and say I'll grab it "dumb dumb" but then again, everyone is different and I respect their choices.

Last edited by natedog7700; 06-27-2019 at 11:53 AM..
Appreciate 0