02-08-2017, 11:09 AM   #18
dmk08
Gone Fishin’
United_States
Rep
Drives: Walks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaco-E92 View Post
So to sum up, no honking. Even when being cut off or someone doing something stupid. Also, no honking, to alert someone to something. Only ignore and do nothing. Got it.

sigh...

Really people?

Do you have any idea how often I just roll around stuff like this? If I have room, I move over. If I don't, I honk. Because I'm going to get rear ended because your stupid ass can't navigate a turn lane or understand the concept of needing more than a 1ft gap in front of my vehicle. I did put a lot of incidents with honking in this one, not on purpose, but it doesn't mean that honking in those scenarios was wrong in any way. Do you people even know how close some of those were to me being rear ended? Also, to see this kind of stuff day in and day out gets a bit frustrating. I've had 3 accidents in this idiot filled city. 2 Major ones, 1 minor. All 3 I was not at fault. 1 of them I was left with permanent injuries.

I am TIRED of dealing with people not paying attention or just being generally dumb. If honking at these idiots upsets you then you most definitely belong in FL as one of them.
Some of the times people just got in front of you a couple car lengths ahead. Thats not being cut off. You didn't even have to change the speed or direction of your car.

I think your true life calling may have been a traffic cop.
Appreciate 0