11-15-2020, 01:44 PM   #11
TinCanSailor
Fueled by Recycled Dinosaurs!
Rep
Drives: F06 M6

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minacious View Post
Something to consider. I actually still have the old oil sitting in a box too.

It is unfortunate, but considering I make the choice to buy cars that require more attention and care than say, a Toyota Camry, I've somewhat come to grips with it. Be it an M, an RS, something exotic, motorcycles, etc, I've dealt with them all and each has come with their own quirks and headaches. Then I start modifying them, as I can't leave well enough alone, and that just introduces more variables. Good times!

If I do end up going with RK, it will end up in their possession, as I prefer the shop doing the work to also do the install.
I am right there with ya on accepting the terms of my car/truck/motorcycle addiction. I am blessed to be able to have the pain threshold to deal with these problems as well as a very, VERY, understanding wife. That said the only thing I have done to my M6 is remove the charcoal filter which is probably the lamest thing a person can admit in public but my engine has a 2yr warranty now and counting the time down and might try something in 18 months
2015 F06 M6 Silverstone Metallic II, Individual Full Leather, B&O, Night Vis, CCB, RKAutowerks (CP Rods/Pistons, DI Cams, CF Intakes, Coated DP's & Billet Diff Brace), InfinityAuto Turbo Inlets, Mishi Oil Cooler, JB4, XHP S3, BM S3
Appreciate 0