View Single Post
      10-20-2020, 09:17 AM   #21
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20

Arguments about driving have nearly ended us. She doesn't have the skills and abilities to control a powerful machine. Her first car was a 335i E92 based on the color combo. She'd drive it 8/10ths but didn't know how to tame it. When I drove it we were fine. When she drove it we came close to finding a ditch a few times, she nearly tail ended someone and above all she was an emotional driver.. if she was upset she wouldn't focus or keep her eyes on the road. Worse when angry. Anyhow I'm not perfect. It got to the point we were separate cars and I said I'd never get in a car with her again because I wanted to live. Turned out she had more issues than Vogue. She got help. We spoke about it. Worked through it. Now when I allow her to drive she has to drive to my standard which is higher than hers. My point is that if it it's meant to be it will be. If she is worth the trouble then it will pay off. Have you spoken to her about it? If she's not open to discussion then red flag. She may have control issues or anxiety and feels safer when she is behind the wheel. In which case you can even try sharing some journeys. You have to look after your sanity at the end of the day. If she won't talk, won't get help if she needs it, doesn't want to work on it then it might not be worth it. Where do you see yourself with her? House on the hill? Cats? Dogs? How many children? If you want that then keep on at it and if it's not that serious you can probably do better by the sounds of it. Either she is critical and usually ready to tear you a new one or she has drama of her own.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00