08-01-2020, 09:10 AM   #2428
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
F'n hilarious. But sadly to me the gym is some times just another form of a night club. And many people's behaviors reflect this view. When Bally's was around, yes I'm dirt old, the location I went to literally looked like a night club. There were no windows on the main gym floor just artificial lighting. And I kid you not, neon lighting that you would see in a club. Many women were going there to "workout" with make up on and all done up. Guys spent more time talking to the women than actually working out.

Speaking of big dudes. There's this mountain that works out at my gym. Not a body builder but definitely a power lifter without the big gut. Watched him the other day bench press 415lbs. He picked that weight off the bench did a slow negative with it. Then rested the bar on his chest for about 2 seconds and then proceeded to press it up. There were a few of us that stopped working out to witness this. He did this for another 2 sets. I really want to know what this dude was doing to maintain that strength through the gym shutdown as it apparently didn't affect him at all.
that would have killed my gym motivation and i would have just walked out
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
zx10guy5149.50