Luminor513
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 G07 x40i BSM/Blk Merino

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPINA_DREAMS View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminor513 View Post
I'm a BMW fan, through and through. I've had several Audi's in between, but I always seem to go back to BMW.......However, between the recently launched G80/82, and now this, I'm afraid if BMW keeps making these design choices, I may have to look elsewhere. I know, it's just a rendering, and to those that say this always happens and then we end up saying "it's growing on me", well the current 7 series hasn't grown on me, the new M3/M4 will never grow on me, and if this is even somewhat close to what the next 7 will look like, I can safely say I won't be looking at those either. I'm struggling to appreciate/like/enjoy the new BMW designs coming out, and this is coming from a long time BMW fan.
Interesting that you complain about current design language yet you drive what is possibly the ugliest BMW in the history of the brand in the X7.

:
Thanks AlpinaDreams, figured there would be someone who would comment on my wife's X7. If these renderings are accurate, then I'll take this X7 any day over the new 7 series, 4 series, M3, M4, etc. I just hope they don't do something bad to the 5 series front end when they redesign. Keep on dreamin Bro.
Attached Images