View Single Post
      11-01-2020, 05:37 PM   #97
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

What you need to know is that the luxury limousine landscape is changing.
With that so does the G70/G71 along with the i7.
The past has gone and in its place comes the electric future.
The new flagship aims to combine this to be the most radical 7 since the E65 of 2001
Many features found in the 7 even since 1988 will no longer be featured. Take for example the V12 which a model will still use M760 but with a powerful battery than a thirsty V12 ICE.

The next 7 is to take the luxury segment in that "Brave New World" currently we are still The Savage reluctant to change even though a great majority have accepted.

Its appearance (I have yet to see any example) is promised to be more radical both inside and out. Mixing ideas but more progressively up-to-date from the VFL and Next 100 Concepts.
Traditional outcomes progressed with the all-new.

Effectively you are looking at a more progressive response in order to set the future generations. It's the same with Mercedes-Benz and the EQS and Audi with the A9 Supposed "Land Jet"
If these perform better in the market place than the A8 or S-Klasse?
Then you have the template for the S-Klasse,A8 and 7 of the future. No longer held back by the dogmas of the conventional.

It's a symbol of radical change in the segment which is sorry to say ...inevitable.