View Single Post
      10-19-2021, 05:21 PM   #10
Minacious
The Dovahkiin
Rep
Drives: LCI M6 GC, other stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdog2964 View Post
Not sure i 100% agree with that. I have a 2021 GX460, 2020 Armada, and just got rid of a 2019 Expedition, all of which were a single door handle pull to open the door and they all automatacilly unlocked the doors when turned off. I also travel a lot, at least before covid, and i dont remember ever renting a car that required 2 door handle pulls to open the door.
The automatic unlocking of all of the doors or just the driver's door (I prefer just the driver's door) when turning off the car has been a setting I can adjust in all of the cars I've owned in a good while.

As far as the double pull, the last few Audis I've owned do it, the last few BMWs I've owned do it, the '19 Volvo I own does it, and I know Chevys and VWs do it.

Okay, correction, not all of the new cars, but a number of them do it. I guess I'm used to it to the point I don't think about it. I do the action so fast it almost becomes a single pull.

Apologies for the slight derail. I'll show myself out.
Appreciate 0