View Single Post
      09-27-2021, 10:47 AM   #37
Tommy-G
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 435 Vert Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
No offense but still don't get it. "Hey, it's your birthday and you just got married, here are some sex toys."

Maybe I'm off here. Sex toy gift exchanges, imo, are acceptable if a man buys one for his woman, the woman buys one for her man, the woman buys one for herself, or the man buys one for himself. I'll be honest here, if a buddy of mine bought me a sex toy, I don't know how I would feel about that. That's a little weird, even as a joke. Acceptable sex toys, as a joke, from one friend to another would be inflatable dolls or something similar.

Not trying to be a killjoy, just trying to relate.
No worries, so we have been best friends for almost 30 years now. He knows where the bodies are buried.
He is a little "stuffy" when it comes to sexual freedom and such. The joke (in my head) is now that he's married the sex stops. Its always been the misconception of marriage and since he got married during lockdown, I could not attend. The icing is when he gave his best man speech at my wedding the line went something like the couples marriage is said to last as long as their love making session blah blah blah.....so I thought it would be more of a shock joke than anything. Maybe its funnier in my head
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00