View Single Post
      11-29-2021, 02:29 PM   #158
Flo1989
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M6 Gran Coupe

A few more parts made their way to me over the last week or so. German Auto Werks rear diff brace and an Aero Kit from Dinmann (front lip and side skirts). I'm still waiting for my Vorsteiner style diffuser to arrive.

I was a bit unsure if I needed the brace as I didn't have any issues with my last m6, but I'll be running a little more power this go 'round (bigger meth nozzles and e30) so I decided the piece of mind was worth the cost. I probably won't get around to getting this installed until late Winter/early Spring.

I'm loving how the Dinmann aero kit looks. Craftmanship is LEGIT as far as carbon fiber goes. I also love how flat the front lip appears to be. I believe that once it's mounted, it won't sit much lower than the factory plastic "lip" if any. For those wondering, the thicker, more flat part of the lip will be underneath the car. Only the front, more curved part will be exposed. As for the side skirts, they seem to follow the factory rocker panel lines extremely well. Almost making you notice the factory lines even more. This was just my perception when test fitting them.

Hoping I'm able to get the aero kit put on sooner than later. The bumper and skirts need to come off for installation so the company who painted my bumper will be doing the job.

More to come...

Appreciate 2