02-26-2024, 10:35 AM   #13
JDMSteven
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F13 M6, '94 JDM Supra

Garage List
2013 BMW M6  [10.00]
Warranty is a waste of time, most won't pay out or only cover a very small portion of the labor. I've had my 13 M6 for 2.5 years now, bought as a 1 owner from mature couple at my local BMW dealer where it was sold and serviced it's entire life. Got it with 42k miles, has 47k now so I can't speak a ton about reliability but generally these cars a lot more reliable than people make it out to be. The KEY to owning an S63tu is being able to comfortably fork out $10k in the event you get an injector stuck or spin a bearing. Otherwise, plugs, coils, brakes, oil changes, turbo coolant lines, PCVs will be your ordinary service items.

For the $30k that it costs to get a nice low mileage coupe, it's a phenomenal car. Just keep in mind that it was once a $100k+ car, and the cost of maintenance and repairs still reflect that.
Vorsteiner VFF-103 Carbon Graphite 343M dimensions • H&R Lowering Springs • Soul PP Resonated Muffler Delete • AeroFunction AF-1 Carbon Front Lip • Carbon Front Grilles • Carbon Mirror Caps • IND Black Fender Vents
Appreciate 0