11-03-2020, 04:31 AM   #8
easty027
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 640D MSPORT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmwF06Ireland View Post
I bought a 640d last year from bmw in UK. Options I wanted and got was a pan roof, surround view heads up display , black comfort seats . Parking would be hell without at least the rear view camera, its a big big car.

I really wanted the active suspension but could not get all the options.
I feel your pain. Its the pitfalls of buying used although you get an absolute bargain in terms of depreciation so its a good trade off !

I have always waited and waited until i can find a car with all the options i want, but then my impatience gets the better of me and i settle on a good balance of age, condition, SH and options.

Funnily enough, i wanted a car without the surround view this time as i had it on my 730d msport, and a month or two in, two cameras failed, its was a hassle i didnt need. I ended up with soft close (could live without), Harmon Kardon (its good enough although i love b&o products and its a rare option) HUD (a must) 20" alloys (again its a big car and needs them), reverse cam (a must) and ambient lighting (waste of time as its shi*). Ive probably missed a few bits but i think that covers the main points.

Last edited by easty027; 11-03-2020 at 11:25 AM..
Appreciate 1
DMike1.50