TGG
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 650i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by alehax View Post
My second post here as I bought the car a month a go (although I am familiar with the forum as I had an F10 previously).
Washed it, applied Turtle Wax Hybrid Ceramic on the body, Rain X on the windscreen and Poorboys Wheel Sealant on the alloys. Yesterday I swapped the OEM speakers for Focal ISBMW 100L component speakers and coded the comfort entry so the mirrors fold without holding the remote key, coded the seats to slide back when I open the door (and slide forward when I press the ignition button), turned off the start/stop engine by default, enabled sport screen. I am thinking to add an M6 V type spoiler, just worried it will look too big....
Wow—you really gave her a thorough treatment. Congrats!

May I ask you about coding? I'm using BimmerCode and have coded many features but I cannot find out what section I should be looking in to code the comfort entry so the mirrors fold without holding the remote key and how to make the seats slide back when you open the door.

What are the main categories those two are listed in? I've searched and cannot locate these.

Thanks.
Appreciate 0