Rep
Drives: F86 X6M AND F15 X5 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyinp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda6 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyinp View Post
One thing to have in mind our cars (M5/M6, X5/XM5) came with electric parking brake. One of the reason we have that funny rear brake. Not sure how you can make those rear calipers work.
True you won't be able to use the parking break for the pure M cars, but it's triple the amount of standard BMWs that have a traditional Park button. I just listed it on the M forums because they will fit and for more views. Maybe someone who owns a pure M car has a friend or loved one who isn't a forum member who owns a non M BMW that might be looking for a kit like this you never know so it's best to leave no stone unturned. Thank you for your interest. If that is what it was.
Just transparency as for people who ask here where to get brackets/brake disks should know that will lose the parking brake. Also, not sure what the comment about pure M car means, are you saying that anything with electric parking brake isn't real M car?
I'm saying pure M cars doesn't have park button before the new M8 and M5 meaning DCT transmission or X6M X5M which had a 8-speed but was set up to act as a DCT with no Park button all which had to rely on pulling the electronic parking brake. This has nothing to do with my listing so if you want to talk further you can DM me. Thank you officer.