View Single Post
      05-20-2020, 08:34 AM   #110
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahb View Post
I'm not sure which streets you've been walking down but I have never seen piss and shit on the sidewalks in my neighborhood. Come to think of it, I've been on Bourbon a lot in my years and never seen anyone take a dump on the street or walk past a pile. Urine and vomit yes but human feces, no. Where have you been traveling with your dogs? Just want to put that on my places of not to visit list.
Avoid San Francisco.

https://wmmr.com/2019/04/17/someone-...isco-poop-map/

Also, I've honestly been considering a sphynx for a pet. The Dark Lord is fantastic.

Back story - this is the cat from this commercial. Hysterically, the owners of this cat set up a booth for it at some event last year. The cat had more visitors than Macaulay Culkin.

What were we talking about again??? Oh slippers......yeah sure, sometimes I guess. I mean, I don't want to walk in my garage barefooted if I need something from there after I've put my shoes away. I'm usually only home to sleep anyway so I guess the topic doesn't really apply to me.

Last edited by King Rudi; 05-20-2020 at 08:42 AM..
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00