05-20-2020, 01:18 AM   #106
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineWhite_SJ View Post
Do you never use a public restroom? Are you the shitbrick character from American Pie and you only use the restroom at home? Do you eat in restaurants? Some of the stuff on the floor is disgusting even if it’s not obvious. And you can bet dogs and other animals piss all over the concrete and grass you’re walking on. Even with pets in the backyard. They pee/poop and happily frolick on that very spot an hour later.
I've made no claims of the bottom of my shoes being clean (although probably cleaner than many). I do not eat off the bottom of my shoes in the same way I don't eat or roll around on the floor in my house or a restaurant or public restroom. Even though I partake in no floor activities my floors are vacuumed several times per week (mostly for dog hair) and cleaned at least once a week.

So while I'm sure there may be minuet particles of whatever shit is on the floor of the local restaurant on my floor at some point in time. It's a small price to pay for the convince of not having to remove my shoes every time I go in and out of the house, not having to keep specials shoes for inside and outside and having to monitor our dogs all day to make sure I'm continuously cleaning their paws every time they go out to the yard.

Plus if I do ever find myself rolling around my uncleaned floor I can rest easy knowing I'm helping my immune system get ready for the next pandemic.
Appreciate 1
UncleWede17809.50