11-16-2020, 09:08 AM   #2660
ramman434
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Odd your wrists are giving you trouble. When you're doing your reverse grip curls are you letting your wrists hang at the top of the motion? Try to keep the tops of your hands inline with your forearms. That should relieve the stress to an extent. Shitty you have all of those injuries, hoping I won't be in the same boat when I get there haha.
The wrists have been hurting off/on for months now. I've started using a wrap, which I haven't had to do in about 4 years. No, I've still got form when doing the reverse curl and keeping things in line. I just am having to keep the weight way down so that I'm not feeling the pain and/or making it worse.

Part of getting older, man. I've got sports injuries in the knees/ankles and should from rugby. It'll getcha lol

I'm 31, but know I could still beat my 25yr old ass no problem. I was always in good shape, but feel in better shape now, despite everything.
Appreciate 0