View Single Post
      11-15-2020, 01:11 PM   #10
Minacious
The Dovahkiin
Rep
Drives: LCI M6 GC, other stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whipple View Post
Get an oil analysis done also these cars have a lot of cilickity clacking going on , did you ever open your oil cap while the car is running wow ?
Something to consider. I actually still have the old oil sitting in a box too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinCanSailor View Post
yeah sorry to hear ya have to go through this, very sorry. My 2020 started out this way and it was a kick in the gut but I couldn't be happier now. They are in Dallas, but they ship motors as well but ya have to leave core deposit. These guys are so thorough and do so many that I felt like I was better served by letting them do it.
It is unfortunate, but considering I make the choice to buy cars that require more attention and care than say, a Toyota Camry, I've somewhat come to grips with it. Be it an M, an RS, something exotic, motorcycles, etc, I've dealt with them all and each has come with their own quirks and headaches. Then I start modifying them, as I can't leave well enough alone, and that just introduces more variables. Good times!

If I do end up going with RK, it will end up in their possession, as I prefer the shop doing the work to also do the install.
Appreciate 1