gtron
powerhouse
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Porsche 981 CS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEFARIOUS View Post
TLDR: Teaching her how to use new phone, saw message from adulterer, husband broke into account himself.

EXPANDED: She was transitioning from a no-name smartphone which didn't even have sync turned on to the Galaxy S3 (this was 2012), so she learned through me that she had push email... Then while demonstrating that feature, I accidentally opened an email from her adulterer and managed to catch a blurb about wanting her to sit on his face (glad I learned speed reading), but then she panicked and snatched the phone from me, then gave me a BS excuse. Since I heard somewhere it was taboo to tell someone that it someone is being cheated on, I just left it alone.

However, just as guilty conscience was starting to set in at the end of the week... Her husband, who is a firefighter, had to go on a rough call where a little child was covered in 3rd degree burns, but then he suddenly slurs out, "Ed, y'know another thing? I think [his wife's name] is fuckin' cheating on me, bro. I'm not sure, but I just have a gut feeling [telling me signs and observations]." Then while I was a bit buzzed too, I leaked out the aforementioned email, then the next morning he managed to figure out her password and we saw that she was sending nudes and messages to 6 guys for 2 years.
damn... that's real fucked up. thank you for satisfying my curiosity.