First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M6 Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokrovsky View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJohnson32 View Post
To elaborate -- that little compartment you're referring to for the coins in DCT cars is actually where the cupholder is on manual transmission cars. And it's the only one, they don't even get two.

OP -- wish I could be of help, I have no experience with the dimensions of the MT cupholder so I can't speak from experience. If it is in fact the same size as what one of the dual cupholder 'cups' is, my blender bottle fits very snug. Only concern is that maybe it would be too bulky and you'd be hitting it when going to 6th gear, so you might have to get one of the shorter ones than the 32oz one I usually have
Thank you very much!
judging by the parts fiche and the fact that rubber inserts are the same I can assume the size of the front cupholders and the MT cupholder is the same, it's about 2.75" diameter at the bottom and slightly bigger up top.
What do you mean by your "bender bottle" exactly? would you mind showing the picture or a link to what you have?
A blender bottle like this, shaker bottle — whatever you want to call it that you take to the gym

[img]
View post on imgur.com
[/img]

By the way, congrats on the purchase and welcome to the community. These cars sure are phenomenal, glad you're loving yours