View Single Post
      09-08-2021, 09:39 AM   #1
pokrovsky
Rep
Drives: 2014 F06 M6 6 Speed

New F06 M owner, silly question

I'm a new owner of a 2014 M6GC 6MT.
Coming from E90 335i M-Sport 6MT and another E90 before that, had an E70 diesel (wife's, the only automatic BMW I've ever owned) in the quiver too for about 5 years and bunch of other BMWs in the past (E30s, etc).
The car is phenomenal and I love absolutely everything about it, it is even better that I ever imagined. I've been lurking and looking for the right example for a while and was able to snag a great specimen with all the options available in 2014 except for Bang&Olufsen and Competition Package. Carbon ceramic brakes are absolutely amazing so as all other options and features. Frozen Grey Metallic is stunning and eye catching in all kinds of lighting conditions.

Anyway, thanks for listening to the introduction, here is the silly question:
- has anybody been able to figure out the best fitting coffee tumbler/thermos cup/mug that fits this awkward funky cupholder behind the iDrive controller? None of the BMW branded ones work (and I have a variety and a collection of various sizes and vintages). I'm looking for something short (not to stick out too much as it is already positioned kinda weird) and fat enough so it does not rattle around. I'd also prefer a rubbery grip similar to the "M" type BMW tall thermos cup.
Thanks!