View Single Post
      10-09-2018, 02:36 PM   #1818
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

LOL this guy had no care in the world for safety as he's jump roping in the very front between the adjustable flat, seated, incline benches staring at himself and this clueless guy not aware just walks behind him carrying 35lb dumbells to return them to the dumbbell rack and he gets nailed right on the chin with this loud whipping sound! literally seemed like this was in slow-mo and he drops the weights and waves his hands in the air as he falls backwards the guy jump roping doesn't help the guy up and he starts jump roping again I see the guy get up pissed and in pain holding his chin as he walks to the front desk and tells the staff what just happened. I'm watching the whole time and the staff/trainers walks and confront the guy jump roping as they're waving their hands for him to stop. of course the guy has some headsets on so he stops and removes them with an attitude and says "WTF?!" I'm laughing cause he acts as if he did nothing wrong. He literally tells them "It's not my job to make sure nobody is around me when I'm jump roping!" the staff said "this area is not for jump roping. you can safely jump rope over in that section where it's clearly open and away from someone getting hurt." lol he picks up his stuff with an attitude and just leaves the gym
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0