View Single Post
      04-06-2021, 12:46 PM   #58
AlpineBoost
Captain
Rep
Drives: '23 Civic Type R

Garage List
Probably the minority here (and I'm a fan of just about everything having at least 1 turbo), but I'm glad this car will exist as-is from the manufacturer. I read that on the 1st gens, the BRZ had the better interior on the higher trims compared to the FRS/86, and hope that some of that lack of refinement talked about here won't really exist on the 2022 BRZ.

My first car was a '90 240SX 5MT. Learning to drive that car, and then progressing to more power, car after car, made me the driver that I am today. I don't think it's that great of an idea to hop into a 300+hp, rwd, turbo car for someone driving their first 'sportier' car, learning to drive a MT, or even learning to drive altogether. However, that was my experience, everyone is different, and there are cars out there for you if that's what you want.

Ours will likely see a built motor/turbo after a few years. For the immediate future my girl will daily it. She wants a coupe that's offered in manual, brand new, cheap-ish, light, has a back seat, fun to drive, etc.

Serious question, what other new, NA, RWD, < 3k lbs, 2+2 cars are out there for under $30k?...
Appreciate 2
Humdizzle6072.00
heavyD^23688.50