01-11-2024, 09:32 AM   #25
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortexiphan View Post
I don't understand why and how people assume things like this. I mean surely you follow a certain type of media, but look at the plans of ALL car manufacturers. They all have timelines in place to go full EV. How the heck 90% will be hybrid when no-one is selling them?
you spend to much time on the internet and thus you have this defense mechanism of anything contrary to your views you say "i follow a certain type of media"

Ive heard many plans and promises from countries, corporations, and people. They are rarely every accomplished and sometimes accomplished by killing the host.

So BMW is only going to sell a majority of EV cars in 2027. Where they gunna plug them in? How are people gunna buy them, people can barely afford cars as is. What about other countries than posh suburbia? What about cities? BMW is a major automobile manufacturer. Tesla is boutique compared to BMW.

at any rate, I support EV and honestly don't care if BMW choses to go fully EV. I'll just buy another car.

but I will admit the article says ONLY full EV vechicles in 2027 so I guess what I said according to BMW is not correct. But we will see.

you seem to have an axe to grind calling everyone brainwashed by political outlets and propaganda. But to think unless massive infrastructure is up rooted and changed within the next 10 years that a state can ban the sale of new ICE is a pipedream at best.

not everyone who thinks differently than you is "brainwashed" by the media. I think we should probably go majority EV, but these timelines are just snake oil until the government puts their money where their mouth is and start having massive infrastructure changes.

are we also going to ignore how the majority of our electricity is generated?
Appreciate 4
M2Blu32.00
chrisk03153.00
ham34085.50