Rep
Drives: BMW M4 F82

Garage List
2020 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmanm4 View Post
I'm sorry, "we" as in the science community. This thread is a science thread and not about religion or faith. Don't get me wrong, I do believe there is a creator that created the big bang and set the "rules" of the universe. Just look at evolution alone, it's damn amazing to see in plants and animals over thousands/millions of years.
Once again evolution is also a theory. It also once again sounds like you witnessed plants and animals over thousands and millions of years. Are you immortal? :-)

Did you know that no human being in all recorded human history has ever witnessed anything evolve? Look at the fruit fly of which scientists have literally breaded hundreds of thousands of generations and each generation always turns out to be a fruit fly. Even when we mess with the DNA sometimes they can get messed up fruit flies but lo and behold in the end it's always a fruit fly. For some reason people think that when genetic code gets messed up the organism changes. It certainly does but it changes for the worse. Errors in complex genetic code can't create more complexity. How can an error in genetic code add to an organisms complexity? If a human beings genetic code is messed up and a child is born without a hand and that child grows up and marries another person that has the same birth defect would they start giving birth to children with no hands? Of course not.

Did you know they have "50 million" year old fossils of alligators? Frogs also. The exact same frogs and alligators we have today. So there's that.
Again....you should educate yourself on evolution before attacking! I'm not going to waste time trying to. You can find many papers on proof of evolution going back millions of years. Evolution is not a theory, it's a fact with proof all over nature.

Evolution doesn't need to happen, it only happens when needed, like when environment changes or food supply changes. Evolution is at time pushed to create "survival of the fittest" in nature.

Did you know that the spanish flu is still around today? It mutated (evolution) to a form that killed less but was just as if not more contagious and is still around today. A virus doesn't want to kill the host, it rather keep it alive and continue to duplicate. "Mutation" is part of nature and is normal.
Appreciate 1
Littlebear3509.50