Fueled by Recycled Dinosaurs!
Rep
Drives: F06 M6

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliendex View Post
Following for future reference.

I'm at around 50% of the CCB life.
My main concern is when going to the track, the CCB will wear much more quickly than standard brakes system.

The braking force and the low to zero dust is a stunning plus for me, but at the end of the day it all comes down to the price/performances ratio.

I will keep my M6 for a long time and keep tracking it so, some more options other than OEM will be appreciated.
I don't track my car but may at some point in the future. Having one BMW with CCB and one BMW without CCB; I can tell you first hand that keeping wheels clean is so much easier with the CCB and like you I'll be keeping this car for a long time.

I see your location says Italy, if you are still there what part of Italy do you live?

In 2018 I took my wife on a long trip from Milan to Rome and when drove a rental car and loved the Autostrada and we got to visit Autodromo Internazionale del Mugello. Sadly we missed a MotoGP race by about a week but I did get to watch some weekend track day warriors having a blast.
2015 F06 M6 Silverstone Metallic II, Individual Full Leather, B&O, Night Vis, CCB, RKAutowerks (CP Rods/Pistons, DI Cams, CF Intakes, Coated DP's & Billet Diff Brace), InfinityAuto Turbo Inlets, Mishi Oil Cooler, JB4, XHP S3, BM S3
Appreciate 0