View Single Post
      04-08-2021, 04:45 PM   #47
Luftpost
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 650 GC, E39’s, X70, X1

I must confess, this was not today, but rather over the last few days....

Got rid of the Dunlop Runflat tires and switched to Michelin Pilot AS3+. It was challenging locating a complete staggered set locally or even nationally through my local tire shop. I ended up going through Tirerack who had them in stock and delivered to my tire shop in 2 days! They even included a list of local tire shops that they are affiliated with and price for install. Worked out way better than I expected. Would recommend to anyone. Only put about 30 miles on them, if that. So far I am very pleased. The expansion joints in the road are way smoother. The ride in general seems a lot more forgiving. I mounted on 373 rims, 245/35-20 and 285/30-20. This setup is a closer rolling diameter for the X-Drive than the factory 245/275 setup and this was an option provided by Tirerack, so I bit. For those of us that care how they look, I think they look fantastic. They have a good looking sidewall.

Also installed a VIOFO A139-3 dash camera. Install went super smooth, with some assistance to this forum regarding placement and wire routing. Looks like a professional install. The operation of the camera is also super slick. It has way more features than I was expecting. Excellent quality image, GPS Logger, WIFI, Apple/Google Play App, etc. Looking forward to getting some interesting videos based on my previous experiences.

L
Appreciate 1
iamvanja167.00