View Single Post
      10-29-2021, 05:46 PM   #1
dsocold
Captain
American Samoa
Rep
Drives: f06 640i GC. E82 N54 135i

so my 640i gc from 2015 puchased in 2018 certified with a killer extra warranty that expired October 1st. The car was at the dealer for an expansion tank and oil pan gasket, as well as a driver seat frame replacement so they hold it for 7 weeks cuz of parts. I get it back funny smell to the car but thinkin its the degreaser they used to clean the oil pan leak mess so my warranty pays 8k bill, then it expires I pick the car up 5 days later my transmission while i'm in sport plus "manual mode" going through gears, i dropped to 2nd gear taking the exit and the car just slips and catches with a clunk force.

Now i have been complaing about a whining sound for months that they cant seem to find duplicate now this shit happens car wont even move it literally moves and bam neutral and it locks out to P only.

Bmw calls me says the gear exploded in the trans it showing codes for all 6 clutches being out of wack car has 81,000 miles that visited the dealer every 6 months. THIS SUCKS you can barely find a zf8 disaster they are usually reliable.. oh well lucky me
Appreciate 0