Bleeds Black and Gold
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 M4 (Oct 6 ED) & '14 M6 GC

Garage List
2010 X6M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OC Dealman View Post
Thanks, yours as well. I agree with you! It sure is an exciting car to drive. I was telling a buddy earlier that I drove the E60 for four years, and the E92 for the last 2 years, both incredible cars. This one is actually the first BMW in 10 years that actually gets me a bit nervous when I step on it right now. It has soooo much power and torque. It is heavy, but as I get use to it, it should feel easier to control and all nerves go away. I know I am going to sound a bit weak from what I just wrote, but I really wanted everyone to understand my point of view and how different and spectacular the version really feels to be!
Funny you say that. This is the first sub 4sec 0-60 car I've owned and I'm still getting used to it. The power is amazing and a bit overwhelming. Especially when you have everything in Sport Plus with the hardest shift point set. Post 1200 miles of course.

I'd love to spend some time on the track so I can feel what it's like to break the back end free. I used DSC for a while and have now migrated to MDM so I can get used to the feel when you accelerate thru a corner.

You'll have to post after you had a chance to wind her out. It's one hell of a ride that's for sure.

Current Ride: 2015 Slate Grey Jaguar F-Type R Coupé
Current Ride: 2014 Ruby Black ///M6 Gran Coupé
Current Ride: 2010 Alpine White X6 ///M
Appreciate 0