05-05-2019, 10:51 PM   #259
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
^^ Looking good my friend! I just found a new to me product that is supposed to revolutionize my grass/yard. I applied it yesterday and will give it a couple of weeks and see...My Pansies are still going strong with the rain and mild temps we have. I anticipate having to pull them and replant annuals in @ 2-3 weeks.
hmmmmm CarbonX? I just bought 2 bags but I gotta wait 2 more weeks before I put I down since I gotta wait about 6 weeks between Nitrogen apps. Or did you buy the N ext products? I have RGS and Humic12. My tulips are full bloom but since this is my first year i'm not exactly sure how much longer they will look like that before they are spent? maybe another week or two? do you know what kind of annuals you're going with next?
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
TXSTYLE13656.00