03-02-2021, 10:04 AM   #4
Buug959
Captain
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: 335xi E90, GMC Sierra, VW Golf

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
Not gonna lie, I think it may not have been pure Canadian maple syrup This is funny but I actually used one of those small bottles of syrup from Cracker Barrel that I had sitting around. They give you so much syrup if you eat breakfast there and I'm not going to let it go to waste damn it! Haha.

Note: while searching for an image I found someone actually trying to pawn off two 1.5oz bottles (like the one shown) for $19.99 on eBay! The things people will try to sell online is nuts. These things are freakin' free if you eat there.
Yeah, Nah. A quick google shows Cracker Barrel Pancake syrup is only 45% maple syrup and 55% cane syrup. A weak effort at best on their part.

Edit: I usually buy 4-5 l (US quart) every spring straight from the producer for about $14/l. It's a nice little road trip for a Sat. or Sun. It's about 400km (250miles) round trip and the sugar camp where they boil down the sap always smells so damned good. I can't imagine anyone paying $20 for a few oz of free syrup blend.

Last edited by Buug959; 03-02-2021 at 10:16 AM..
Appreciate 2
TiMSport12803.00