evanescent03
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '24 M3 CS; '22 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whipple View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanescent03 View Post
Might be time to fill cans or a barrel for home dispensing .... that would drive me nuts. I get pissed that I can't just set it and walk away, I have to keep it squeezed and fully seated. On our M6 and Yukon. If I had to settle for a half tank every time I'd go nuts.
I don’t have to worry about this in NY , it’s against the law (NY fire code) to lock and walk away from your car , cell phone use while pumping is a $500 fine also .
I use to lock the pump all the time for years but haven’t done it in a long time , I never had this problem with auto shut off with my M6 GC either it’s a 15 .
I never would go far but it's nice to at least wash the windshield, stretch my legs, etc. get your point tho. Don't love touching the nasty handles any longer than I have to so it's annoying. NY actually handing out tickets for phone use? Phones while driving illegal and far more dangerous than pumping gas, yet I see people on phones while driving more often than not, it seems...

Appreciate 0