View Single Post
      04-16-2021, 04:02 PM   #2
Qsilver7
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 650ix GC / F15 X5 50i

Unfortunately...one of the forums that had all of the ordering and pricing guides for the f06/f12/f13 has dead links for the PDFs that were full of info.

In regards to the sport suspension...I'm not sure if the non M models have the 704 sport suspension due to many of them (especially the f06 which I'm more familiar with) having the option of DDC (dynamic damper control) which is option code 223a and adapts electronically to road conditions (similar to the old BMW EDC systems)...or AD (adaptive drive) which includes active roll stabilization.

In regards to AWD & RWD models...if you enjoy the "classic" BMW handling characteristics...then you may appreciated the AWD (xi) models since the steering on those models also utilizes some hydraulic steering input to the electronic steering. The RWD only models only have electronic steering which some old BMW'philes complain about the "numb" steering feel.

Here's an old thread from one of the other forums that discusses the LCI F chassis 6 series...and again, this forum used to have all of the ordering and pricing guide PDFs but the are now missing.

https://www.bimmerfest.com/threads/t...tition.813824/

Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #191509 as a referral.
Appreciate 0