Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 535i x drive F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildWilly1100 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opie55 View Post
Is the 2015 by any chance the black one in Montreal? That one is a cool car. Has the merino leather individual interior that cost about $3,500 extra in the US, the B&O stereo and rare night vison - only the second 2015 besides mine that I have seen with that. It has 81,000kms. so it may not be what you are looking at.
It is indeed the car in Montreal, and it is a beautiful car. It has all the options and the colours that we like. Having said that, we just lost the N55 in our 335i due to the spun bearings, BMW won't do anything. Sold a 20K car for 7K so we could move on. I'm nervous buying another BMW without a warranty. I asked if they could put a 3rd party warranty on that car, but they said they couldn't. They also say they can't get the service records. It looks to be a great car, in great condition, but I think I'll hold out for something newer. Of course, that will cost more. The big option we want is the adaptive cruise, which is really hard to get in any BMW, not sure why they bring in cars without it. A 25K Kia has it and has for a long time, but a 100K BMW doesn't.
Damn that's surprising. The N55 is usually pretty bulletproof.
Appreciate 0