View Single Post
      02-05-2021, 12:05 PM   #81
LOW4LYF
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & F85 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebmw View Post
You didn't miss anything. That's exactly what forms are for. I would say 100% of the posts here are based in some opinion. Low4life had his feelings hurt because he actually likes the F80 and doesn't want to admit that it looks like a rabbit having orgasm or that the design lines are completely non-congruent. He also probably doesn't want to admit that Karen Dukec is an arrogant and elitist prick.

But perhaps the biggest irony is that the most loyal BMW fans, aka Fanboys, are the ones that are criticizing BMW and their abhorrent design direction that literally throws all traditional BMW design cues in the trash. It's insecure buyers who seem to have something to prove or want to show off some "bold" design that are defending this crazy designer.

By the way, I do completely agree with Low4life about Apple products and their consumers. It's like a cult and if you ever insult an Apple product to an Apple owner, be careful. But that's fundamentally different than what we're dealing with here. We have BMW fanboys that are criticizing BMW because they've made a grave mistake in design language.
No, I do not like the F8X... that's why I sold my F82.

I own currently 6 BMW and just ready for something "new".

After driving BMW only for 24 years, I can tell you complains like this happens usally every 7-8 years with the new model...lol

Btw... The "ugly" E65/E66 was a top seller ... Also the I3 was extended because of the high demand ...
Appreciate 1
AlexFL7837.00