View Single Post
      08-27-2020, 11:06 PM   #19
rotomoto712
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW M3 Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
He reached out to me prior to buying, and I'm glad it landed in good hands.

I still think about that car- and it's commanding presence however my ocd couldn't handle it.

Have you had any Drivetrain malfunction issues like I did? It eventually got lemoned out and got into the i8 after, but I certainly miss looking at that car.

If only the m8 was offered in MT- I'd replicate another one in a heart beat
Actually, this car has been extremely reliable, not a single drivetrain malfunction, Check engine light, or even any issues with oil consumption. I've taken it on several road trips throughout Germany (~900 KM round trips a piece) without a single hiccup. The car has about 45,000 miles on it now, and it looks like the owner after you did a lot of driving as well. I just had a Blackstone oil-analysis performed on my last oil change, and she got a clean bill of health. I agree with you on the OCD however, I must wash this car at least 2-3 times a week, always garaged, always covered. Although, the white interior tends to stay suprisingly clean. I have only done about two thorough cleaning and condition sessions since I purchased it. I think I will be buried with this car lol.

Last edited by rotomoto712; 08-27-2020 at 11:14 PM..
Appreciate 1
Flying Ace4982.50