01-25-2021, 02:01 PM   #1105
ramman434
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
Yeah we do the roof as infrequently as possible because it isn’t good for the life of the roof or gutters. I will definitely never have anyone walk on the roof to clean it again. The pavers and sidewalk don’t even need pressure cleaning very often if you just spray them down with chlorine every 6 mos. or so. One thing I hate about pressure cleaning is when they apply pressure between the pavers and dig out the sand between them, which then requires replenishing and leaves sand everywhere. Everyone that’s ever done it has left sand everywhere, some worse than others. I’ve gotten into the habit of moving everything off the patio / to the garage to avoid sand sprayed all over the patio furniture.

The other thing I like to keep up with that a lot of people neglect is the windows. We have a great window wash guy who does the exterior for only $110. We were getting it done 2x / year and I was using Windex outdoors with a water deionizer in between. Now I’m thinking for that price, just have him out 3-4x / year.
Does your window guy do Broward, or stay in PB? I may have to get his info from you.
Appreciate 0