Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahb View Post
This isn't a confession as much as a rant. I am a CASA Advocate and frustrated with my case. DCFS is a shit show. I honestly don't know how we haven't overhauled this organization and allow them to have so much power over kids lives. I've been on a case since October 2020. My case just got assigned a new worker who admitted she hasn't read the full file and has only seen the child in person once. I shared with her what I was going to testify in court she said I won't agree with that. You admitted you don't even have all the facts and only have seen the child once but yet you know what's best???? The sad thing is even if the judge agrees with me she can only recommend to DCFS to make a change. DCFS is the one who makes the decisions. Kids deserve better people fighting for them.
*I know not all DCFS workers are bad but hell I haven't had a good track record with the ones I've come across.
Damn, that sounds terrible! Hope it gets resolved in the way it benefits the child.

Sadly not surprised people half ass that though, been watching the documentary on Gabriel Fernandez and it's absolutely horrible how people blatantly refused to do something at all.
Appreciate 0