View Single Post
      02-15-2017, 11:19 AM   #20
WhiteWalker
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW

Everyone should know we have submitted all emails and texts to the PayPal dispute team as buyer opened (2) claims for one problem.

He was able to do so because he split the payment to purchase the exhaust, he then tried to leverage two separate claims to collect the same amount.

Additionally he has a chargeback filed with his card issuer which have kept half the funds on hold since November.

The buyer lost the claim, both claims with PayPal. This is a last ditch effort and smear campaign. As stated my buyer/seller rating are flawless.

The buyer also doesn't report how he already tricked me out of $200 to replace the valve wires he sliced when unboxing the exhaust, fed ex that cost me $400+ to pack, send and insure for the full purchase price.

The pictures I took prior to sending clearly show the wires in tact, perfect, just as the unit was.

Throughout the PayPal claims process I asked him to provide a photo of the valve wire repair or invoice for the part my $200 went to also validate any further issues he was claiming to have. He didn't!

He had multiple multiple opportunities to pack up the exhaust and send it back, all orchestrated by PayPal. He didn't!

Why?---He took the exhaust- custom painted the tips black, installed it, and has been driving with it since November. Let me just repeat for everyone, I still have $900+ outstanding in paypal control to this day.

I am always open to assisting any situation where the issue is legitimate and everyone is honest and has good intentions.

I was suspicious of the "cut wire", I paid you.

I sent 4 remotes you claimed to get 2. Again I was suspicious but I sent you two more remotes .

I was always courteous and responsive to you but when you went behind my back and figured out a way to leverage your split payment into an additional fake 2nd claim for the same amount-- same issue, you sir, showed your character and I saw your intentions clearly then.

I have no trust in you or anything you say. If there had been a point in time where you had somehow convinced me to give you more money, all that went out the window when you made your choices on how to handle this matter overall and multiple attempts to play the system.

You were so confident that PayPal was going to find in your favor, reiterated that to me so many times. You put me in a position needlessly with your 2nd fake claim where my account was -$2000 days before Christmas. I did everything short of begging you to close the second false claim you admitted you knew was wrong(documented).

I told you very clearly I would no longer deal with you directly and you practically dared me to let PayPal make their decision. I did.

Your effort to disparage my character and commerce reputation will have no impact on me conducting business and relationships moving forward.

Good luck.
Appreciate 1
mister2d155.50