Rep
Drives: G82 M4C X-Drive

Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.85]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachM5nster View Post
- if you treat your lease like a beater you will pay dearly because the dealership will make you pay to repair anything and everything you have damaged and if you go over the allotted mileage allowance that they've given you they will charge you $.10 or more for every mile over...

NO rich person is going to lease so that a dealership can dictate to them how many miles they can drive and what they can and can't do to the car!
Most of us have multiple cars. My M3 is almost exclusively a weekend car. I would have to drive 250 miles every single weekend to get over my miles, which is difficult when you have a family and are taking the SUV most of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachM5nster View Post
Rich people don't do so well with other people telling them what they can and can't do, especially with their possessions.

here you go Mr. Bilzerian, a brand new Ferrari, oh by the way you can't put but 150 miles on it per week and if you don't bring it back in immaculate condition we're going to charge you out the ass for any tears in the seat that you're hot ass sluts put in them with their stilettos ..
Most Ferrari leases are open ended and most Ferrari owners don't put more than a few thousand miles per year because of the depreciation and they have multiple cars. Additionally, whether or not a Ferrari is leased or purchased, wear and tear like the tears in the seat diminishes the value. Most owners will have them fixed just to get the max price for when they sell the car. So either way, you are "paying" for any and all damages to the car, leased or purchased. Let's get real: most Ferraris are sold, not kept. That's what makes them financially viable. What is unique about these super high end cars is that they don't depreciate like our cars do. With an open ended lease, payments are kept at a reasonable amount until the car is sold to a new owner. Since most of the car's expense is at the end of the lease term (open ended lease remember?), the original leaser only pays a portion of it. Selling it for close to, or in the most ideal situation for rare Ferraris, over the MSRP, reduces the out-of-pocket significantly. This is how some people I know can get a new Ferrari every year and not be $250k in the whole each time. You accused me of pulling the big guns or trying to claim credibility by bringing up some friends who are much more well off than me. But by socializing with a wider group of people, rich or poor, one can gain a lot of insight into things that they normally wouldn't. They humble me, they teach me a few things, and they give me added perspective. Sue me if I use what I have learned to try be more informed.

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 0