09-11-2020, 05:06 PM   #9
HFW003
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2024 M340i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Being a parent is tiring all the way around sir. Mine are 20 and 21. I wished that someone had told me before kids that (most) marriages don't last and that kids give not a single shit about the hell you go through, as a parent, to feed, clothe, educate and instill good morals. I love my boys more than life itself, but amazes me at how they care not for the sacrifices made for them...no matter how great or how insignificant.

In reality, wrap your arms around those little shits and enjoy every second you can with them. The next 15-18 years is going to fly by. Then you'll still be tired......and wish they were the size they are now. Each age comes with it's own challenges. Something else no one ever told me, being a parent is more of the kids teaching you to be a parent that you teaching your kids a damn thing. Enjoy the ride, it will be bumpy....but also very rewarding.
Wise words indeed King Rudi.

We have a 20 year old Son who can be the most ungrateful and demanding piece of work I have ever met. I cannot believe the way he speaks to both his Mother and I at times, it’s like someone else raised him, BUT, we love him with every beat of our heart.

With saying that he is also a great young man we are both very, very proud of and we have been blessed!
Appreciate 4
KRS_SN13100.00
Soul_Glo13282.50
Merlin_83471.00
King Rudi13152.00