View Single Post
      04-09-2021, 04:39 PM   #4
Qsilver7
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 650ix GC / F15 X5 50i

If you open the app...you can open the demo mode (and go through each module) to see what coding parameters are available in each module.

You can then connect to the car, and go to those modules that contain things that YOU want to code that fit your personal preferences.

If you have a battery charger...you could also hook it up to the engine bay terminals...then sit in the car connected to the app and your OBD adapter (or cables) and go through each module to see what can be coded and code to your hearts content without worrying about running the battery down.

Depending on your model/model year and the modules and options you have...there are so many things that can be coded. I can't even remember everything that I've coded...the list below are the ones that come to mind without thinking hard about what's been done:
  • Lighting - welcome lights front & rear/door handles in reverse/brake force display/fog lights w/brights/turn indicators 5 blinks
  • Locking/unlocking - windows up w/remote + sunroof close, unlock upon shut down, iDrive shut down when doors open
  • TPMS temp & pressure
  • sport display
  • Turned off multiple warnings
  • Changed temp of heated seats in low/mid/high

You can also peruse the coding forum threads to get an idea of the many things that can be coded...but when reading those threads...you need to take note of the model/model year etc that is being coded because you may not have the same set-up.

Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #191509 as a referral.

Last edited by Qsilver7; 04-09-2021 at 04:46 PM..
Appreciate 0