12-17-2023, 08:20 AM   #25
Qsilver7
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 650ix GC / F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToBMWma View Post
hello, i have a problem with the sidemarkers, i live in europe and i have to have 3 indocators, the middle one's so the sidemarkers do not bliknk ( they are constantly on but do not blink, can you help?
Quote:
Hello, I have a problem, sidemarkers ( the one's on the fenders ) do not blink ( i live in europe and i have to have 3 indicators ) do you know what should I do to make it blink
Quote:
Does anyone know which FRM is responsible for the indicators in the fender
There’s only one FRM control module.

In regard to the sidemarkers…hopefully some of our European forum members will chime in. I’m not sure how or which of your amber lights are supposed to always be on or blink in regard to turn indicators.

In the US market, there’s an amber bulb on the outer side of the headlamp that is always on (but some owners code it off). You can see this little amber light in the very first post in this thread and pic below. Then the front fenders have a turn indicator/repeater built into the side marker on the pre LCI models (see E2 in illustration below)…but on the LCI models the turn indicator was moved up and incorporated into the side mirrors.
Attached Images

Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #191509 as a referral.

Last edited by Qsilver7; 12-17-2023 at 09:59 AM..
Appreciate 0