11-07-2020, 09:45 AM   #11
LJohnson32
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M6 Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshaya View Post
Thank you very much! It's got the right look for me, but more over it's better suited for the roads here in Washington!
First off, looking great!

I'm looking at going with the KW H.A.S. system come springtime for my M6 GC -- what adjustment level do you have yours set at? The range of adjustability (0.2" to 1.0" lower than factory front and rear) coupled with the 'better than factory' ride quality reviews cemented this as my go-to solution. I also really like these because they will allow me to dial in the front to rear ride heights independently as it seems stock springs present a slightly bigger wheel gap in the front than the rear, so these will allow me to eliminate that while giving the car a bit more of an aggressive rake.

I ask because you mention they are just slightly lower than factory, do you have them in the highest setting currently (0.2" lower than factory)? Just trying to get a visual idea for myself when I get these on in the spring. Additionally, what are your thoughts on ride quality versus stock?