Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshaya View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeevith View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshaya View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeevith View Post
Bought this a while ago but thought I would share. Yes these do exist a 6 speed manual M6 Gran coupe.
That's awesome! Welcome to the group. I wanted a MT gran coupe for a while as well but ended up getting a MT coupe instead!
I was tempted to buy your car saw it for sale a few months ago absolutely insane spec.
Apparently I sent them the deposit the day after it went up for sale, but it they took forever to mark it as sold! Thank you as well!
Never sell that car but if you do I'll buy it 😂
Haha I don't see getting rid if it anytime soon! Already got the entire car wrapped in expel ultimate plus! Not something I would do for a car I plan on getting rid of!
I'll be driving mine in winter so I will do a full paint correction and xpel after. Just bought winter tires for it yesterday. Other than that will be going stage 2 and catless downpipes soon. Also if you haven't made the switch to PS4S yet do it ASAP
I'll likely be upgrading the downpipes but I haven't decided what order I wanted to go! If you're going to drive in the winter, doing a ceramic coating on top would be a good idea! It makes cleaning a breeze!
Talking to a lot of people they say look for 3.5 inch downpipes not 3 inch but I also have to do more research to figure out what brand I'm gonna go with
You and me both! I wanted to take it a bit slower with this car so I might hold off on those a bit. Just got my oil and filter so that will be a start haha. And I'm taking it in on Wednesday to do the KW HAS swap so I can raise the car up a bit. It's lowered on springs from the previous owner and a tad too low for my taste.
Appreciate 1
jeevith15.00