View Single Post
      01-06-2021, 10:09 AM   #26
oVeRdOsE.
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F25 E91 Audi Avnt E90 Cayenne

Quote:
Originally Posted by ga9213 View Post
subscribe to newegg on twitter and setup push alerts. They'll notify you before a drop.

I added all combos and all individuals cards to two separate wishlists. When you select your wishlist all potential combos will show and if you get lucky one at least will stick in your cart. They drop almost on the exact second that newegg says they will so be ready to F5 rapidly. Also have your phone with the newegg by your side doing the same thing. Mine had my PC showing no items available, but phone did. I added it to phone and refreshed cart on my PC and the card was there. I've heard a rumor this is what newegg is looking for to help keep cards out of the carts of Bots.

Make sure you have all your newegg account info entered in advance including credit card.

I got lucky on mine and it was a combo drop and the Suprim stuck...ended up bundling with just a VGA adapter they credited back so I didn't have to pay for a legit combo, just the card.

well, I don't know how newegg website works, but after few refresh, Ive got one in stock.

- Im signed in already, and my visa is saved already
- Click add to cart : worked, nice.
- choose warranty options and shipping options : worked , nice
- ready to pay , page refreshes, '' sorry the item is actually out of stock''

what ?

it still in my cart tho ''Saved for later'', not in the wish list ( a out of stock item, you simply CANT put it in the cart)

I did it fast as I can.

Newegg should give us, humans, like 60 seconds to not be skipped by a bot !
Attached Images

Last edited by oVeRdOsE.; 01-06-2021 at 10:17 AM..
Appreciate 2
BMWGUYinCO4120.00